Hey lovely friend, I’m so glad you’re here! By ordering your essential oils starter kit through me, you’ll get access to allll kinds of amazing resources, as well as becoming part of a community of beautiful, encouraging oil-loving pals! You’ll receive a free field guide from me that will teach you how to know and love the oils in your kit (because it can be a little overwhelming!) + exclusive access to our private Facebook groups. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about your oils!
Grabbing your starter kit is so simple – just click here & follow the 7 steps below:
- If you’re not in Australia, change the ‘Country’ and/or ‘Language’ selected and then confirm that I (Courtney Law) welcome you to Young Living – yay!
- Become a member! Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean that you have to sell oils or make any other purchasing commitments! It simply gets you your starter kit + a 24% discount on all of Young Living’s products for a whole year.
- Scroll down and select the Premium Starter Kit (PSK) that you want (hooray)! Most people choose one with the Desert Mist Diffuser or the Dew Drop Diffuser, but you can also upgrade to the Rainstone Diffuser or Aria Diffuser if you want. Alternatively, if you’re most interested in using oils and natural products for household cleaning, I’d strongly recommend clicking the ‘Specialty Kits’ tab and choosing the Healthy Home PSK :) I’ve included a quick summary of all 5 options below:
- Next, you’ll receive the option to enrol in Essential Rewards. This is optional, but I strongly encourage you to say a big YES to this so that you can earn store credit from your starter kit purchase to redeem for free products later on! Essential Rewards is like a monthly wellness box that you choose each month, that CONSTANTLY earns you back points and FREE oils to help you switch out toxic products! You will receive YL store credit back (10% for the first 3 months, 20% for months 4 to 23, then 25% for all months after that). It isn’t scary at all because you can opt out of it at any time (no fees or catches), so I’d recommend making your starter kit an Essential Rewards order so that you can get store credit back from it and then decide what you want to do next month. This is my favourite part of Young Living! It is, hands down, the best way to begin living a non-toxic lifestyle, because you can get essential oils, natural household products and personal care products delivered straight to your door, while also receiving freebies and rewards points in the process!
- If you choose to enrol in Essential Rewards, make sure you click ‘yes’ to making your starter kit your first Essential Rewards order so that you can get your store credit from it. Then, you can select a few extra products to make up your draft Essential Rewards order for next month! Don’t worry, you won’t get charged for it now, so you’ll still have a month from now to choose to change or cancel your order before it processes. So go ahead and add some products!
I personally love building my own custom order every month! Some of my favourites are:
+ Thieves Household Cleaner & Dish Soap (these are absolute game changers and will allow you to effectively replace every single toxic, chemical-filled cleaning produce in your home with these all-natural, divine-smelling stars #obsessed)
+ Cedarwood EO (your skin, hair & sleep’s best friend)
+ Lavender EO (if you need to restock – it’s amazing for everything from skin to sleep)
+ Bergamot/Grapefruit/Citrus Fresh EO (three of my favourite citrus oils that I love diffusing for respiratory and immunity support, putting in my perfume and using to do little handy(wo)man tasks around our home)
+ Valor, Deep Relief, Tranquil & Breathe Again Rollerballs (they provide so much emotional, physical and mental relief in every season of life)
Once you’ve added a few products for your draft order for next month, click ‘next’.
- Next, you’ll need to enter your name, address & all that jazz! Create a username, password, and PIN. I’d recommend writing these down somewhere so that you have easy access to the site again. When you get to the ‘Commission Processing Information’ section of the page, just ignore that – you don’t need to tick either of the boxes. My member number (16487252) should appear in the Enroller/Sponsor section – this is important because I’ll be the one helping and supporting you along the way with your oils :)
- Finalise your payment and shipping details, check out, confirm your order & wait for the postie to come a knockin’!
I’m SO excited for you to get your starter kit & join our incredible community! You’re in good hands :) After you sign up, I’ll email you with all the info you need within a couple days!